You are here
VNC Launches New Website
Inspired by positive feedback and suggestions from our readers and subscribers from around the world, the Global Campaign 'Violence Is Not Our Culture' launches its new website today. A variety of new features were implemented in order to make our site more attractive, accessible, and most of all a genuine hub of information and knowledge on gender based discrimination and violence justified in the name of culture. Some of the site's new features include:
1. A new, attractive interface for readers of all digital backgrounds.
2. Enhanced content organization, so that users with specific research objectives can find the information they need easily. Users who simply wish to learn more about culturally justified violence against women can browse our collection of news, resources, alerts, and events.
3. A new section on VNC Campaign activities, including publications, statements, and events.
4. A showcase of activities, publications, and events conducted by our partners.
5. A collection of VNC-originally-published commentary in order to provide a space in which readers and allies can share their experience and perspectives on culture, gender, and violence.
6. New multilingual options for our non-English-language readers.
We want this site to be informative, attractive, and easy to use for readers around the world so that it can stand as a resource to advocates, reporters, and decision-makers, as well as to the general public. As the VNC Campaign continues to grow, we need your feedback in order to improve. Write us with your comments, suggestions, and impressions at: email@example.com